Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

VIDEO: Sergey Brin on Why Google's Launching a Browser

Posted by: Rob Hof


Google’s Chrome browser is now officially available here. I’m afraid I haven’t had a chance to try it, though I hope to a little later; meantime, here’s an early review from Walt Mossberg of the Journal, who has had a week to test it out. He says it’s still rough around the edges (which is exactly what I expected early reviews to say).

Following is a video of a couple of questions I had a chance to ask Sergey Brin, Google’s cofounder and president of technology, after the demo at the Googleplex today. I had trouble with editing software, so there’s a piece of a question before my two questions, then a couple more from other reporters. (Technology ain’t working so well for me today….)

Update: You can now also see Google’s own video of the Chrome press event here.

Original here

No comments: