Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why Apple needs to release the next iPhone soon - iPhone 3G versus Palm Pre

Posted By Mr.Gadget


The accolade of “Best of CES 2009″ that the Palm Pre received wasn’t just because it looked good - this baby is also seriously jam-packed with some groovy functionality.

The foundation of the exciting new Palm is built on the zippy OMAP3430 processor and Palm’s new webOS. With these as building blocks, it seems Palm has picked up where Apple left off: integration with contacts and calendar, multitasking, native tethering, Bluetooth data synch, Bluetooth A2DP, cut ‘n’ paste and of course, promise of a ready turn-by-turn GPS app.

iPhone 3G versus Palm Pre
I’ve compiled a table showing, that on paper, the Palm Pre is the better device.

I’ve had my iPhone 3G since June last year so I know it fairly intimately, so I can personally say that just by watching the Palm Pre vids online, I know it’s met its match.

Time to get a Palm Pre screen protector ready.

What do you think?

Original here

No comments: