Followers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Behold! The best description of an iPhone game… ever

Engrish… It’s not just for Eastern Asia anymore

OK, let me just say up front that I fully admit that if I tried to describe a game in Italian, it would be a disaster, but honestly, read the following description of the iPhone game Oxxo, and tell me if you are any clearer on the finer points of gameplay after you have read it.


Above: You sure about that?

Wow. Every line is gold.

I’m not really sure why there are so many exclamation points there… but I certainly get the feeling this game is very important, and I admit I feel a sense of urgency about this game. Or perhaps it’s sort of like when we Americans think talking loudly and slowly will help the non-English speaking people of a foreign country suddenly understand us when traveling.

Original here

No comments: